segunda-feira, 30 de maio de 2011

Genie joke

A woman is walking along a beach when she finds an old oil lamp. She picks it up and rubs it, and out comes a genie. 

The genie says to the woman, "Thank you for freeing me from the oil lamp. I will grant you three wishes, but whatever you wish for, your horrible ex-husband will get twice as much. What is your first wish?" 

The woman says, "I'd like a million dollars in my bank account, please!" 

The genie says, "You now have a million dollars in your bank account, and your ex-husband now has two million dollars. What is your second wish?" 

The woman says, "I've always wanted a nice car. I'd like a brand new Rolls-Royce, please!" 

The genie says, "You now have a new Rolls-Royce in your garage at home, and your ex-husband now has two new Rolls-Royces. What is your third wish?" 

The woman thought for a while and then said, "I'd like you to remove one of my kidneys, please!"

Nenhum comentário: